We keep hearing something will happen"SOON" or all will be revealed "SOON", been hearing that word word for over a year now. I KNOW, many Anons have been waiting years, decades even. But seriously, why must we continue to use generic teaser words on posts? We the people are awake, we don't need bait/carrots dangled in front of us. We are holding the line by the skin of our teeth.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply

Patriot Father here to learn and add to the conversation. Love & Beauty to all!!!

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

I believe the answer for that is by promising something "big" around the corner will get people who might otherwise give up waiting and take action to wait just a little longer and before that date comes you put out another possible date. The newly awake have to feel this is all absolutely real and the veterans of researching these subjects must be convinced to keep going. I dont think there is a solution date. I think the pain will have to be ramped up on the lower classes before mass reaction point or country security event happens.

Most of 'us' see it and know it. As part of the patriot family, I 'try' not be overly concerned about when it will be revealed - some days, it's hard. All of us 'woke up' at different times and at various paces - that also applies to all the normies out there who go about their business and have no clue what is happening. Take solace in the fact that one day - I believe very soon - they are going to be hit over the head with the proverbial sledgehammer. And once that 'holy shit' moment arrives, we'll see the changes begin that we've all been hoping and praying for.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Fairly new to this, as I have been working full time and school full time for a few yrs while working on my own journey w/God. Also gave up my dreams to move across country to where God brought me. Did my homework while exploring all of this while maintaining a fair amount of skepticism. I have been able to observe in a short time is that taking 1 or 2 players out of the game was not going to solve the bigger probs. I have concluded there really isn't much left to do, except 1 really big thing. However, the US could destablize the globe. So certain things would have to occur very carefully.

I'm beginning to see that "Holding the Line" means don't go full 1776 yet - the line is not "patriots still in the fight while the MAGA folk return to the waiting game of 'we'll get 'em next time'." The line is forward, where we pour out of our homes and rip the DS out of its offices and actually do what they've been begging us to do - start a true civil war so we can be demonized in the eyes of their Leftist sleepers. The military is the best way to remove the DS. We are watching our patience run out for the military option, and are bracing for the bloody revolution we do ourselves.

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

Jesus, said "surely I am coming soon" its been 2000 years. remember this is His timing not ours

i realize Q mil op is unwieldy and complex, so am patient and confident of its success, but i agree WHOLE HEARTEDLY
that the carrots & moving-the-goalposts are *tedious*!😠😆

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

My thought is- it really won't be long now. This whole thing HAS to be entirely wrapped up by the 4th of March, so the unsealing of indictments and mass arrests have to start happening in the next few days. Also thinking the 'impeachment proceedings' allow an opportunity to present evidence. This time with f-tons of military presence, and no fake riot to distract attention. I have waited nearly 50 years for this event, so a few more days aren't going to make much difference to me.

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

My thought is- it really won't be long now. This whole thing HAS to be entirely wrapped up by the 4th of March, so the unsealing of indictments and mass arrests have to start happening in the next few days. Also thinking the 'impeachment proceedings' allow an opportunity to present evidence. This time with f-tons of military presence, and no fake riot to distract attention. I have waited nearly 50 years for this event, so a few more days aren't going to make much difference to me.

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

the problem is, if we know when THEY will know when.

I have taken the approach that God has got this. There are too many weird things that don't make sense which tells me that there is something going on we cannot know.

I don't see this ending today or tomorrow, but I do see that this cannot continue too much longer.

The democrats will destroy America in the next 30 days if they have their way.

Patriots and the Military will never allow it

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Glad someone said it!! Heard it again this morning!! Oh and someone posted EAS gonna happen too? I am like ugh 🙄 Its those posts that make it hard to believe in the Q if you're new to it. God Bless 🙌🏻❤️

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

This is a war game. You don't win by telling your enemy when you're going to strike - that will only ensure that you will lose.

It seems that every spot anons have been having discussions has been infiltrated - even scroll through the feed and see the fake accounts on this site.

I don't believe the true date will be revealed on here. That would be foolish. All we can do is continue to pray to God that his will is done abd ask for him to guide our leaders and military.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

In response Shirley Golightly to her Publication

I agree with all that, my point was the dangling carrots part. If no one knows the if/when EBS or turth will come out than stop saying soon or next week or by March 4th etc.

(1) Show this thread