Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

We keep hearing something will happen"SOON" or all will be revealed "SOON", been hearing that word word for over a year now. I KNOW, many Anons have been waiting years, decades even. But seriously, why must we continue to use generic teaser words on posts? We the people are awake, we don't need bait/carrots dangled in front of us. We are holding the line by the skin of our teeth.

My thought is- it really won't be long now. This whole thing HAS to be entirely wrapped up by the 4th of March, so the unsealing of indictments and mass arrests have to start happening in the next few days. Also thinking the 'impeachment proceedings' allow an opportunity to present evidence. This time with f-tons of military presence, and no fake riot to distract attention. I have waited nearly 50 years for this event, so a few more days aren't going to make much difference to me.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Darcy_Bachand in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Darcy Bachand, click on at the bottom under it