Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

We keep hearing something will happen"SOON" or all will be revealed "SOON", been hearing that word word for over a year now. I KNOW, many Anons have been waiting years, decades even. But seriously, why must we continue to use generic teaser words on posts? We the people are awake, we don't need bait/carrots dangled in front of us. We are holding the line by the skin of our teeth.

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

This is a war game. You don't win by telling your enemy when you're going to strike - that will only ensure that you will lose.

It seems that every spot anons have been having discussions has been infiltrated - even scroll through the feed and see the fake accounts on this site.

I don't believe the true date will be revealed on here. That would be foolish. All we can do is continue to pray to God that his will is done abd ask for him to guide our leaders and military.

I agree with all that, my point was the dangling carrots part. If no one knows the if/when EBS or turth will come out than stop saying soon or next week or by March 4th etc.

In response Shirley Golightly to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply

#LoveGodFamilyCountry#Seekeroftruth#Patriot #Trumpster#Jr#Saveourchildren#saveourworld #WWG1WGAπŸΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·πŸŒŽ

I think we followed each other on twitter. I was part of a Partriot Train group. I lost my patience on here yesterday. I live in NY and tired of watching ppl wear masks and businesses keep getting shut down. I pray for strength and Patience but I just got ttired of the "next week, next month happening" I know its been tough on all of us. I get whats going on but the masks and lockdowns have to stop, this is not normal. Its not logical. Im tired of ppl looking at me like i have 10 heads. Ive done my research to tthe point where it became an obsession. I guess I just needed to vent. Boy did I.

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

Yes, i can understand that and agree it's frustrating. Perhaps it's meant to cause confusion for the enemy and keep them on their toes... or so that in the event the true date is revealed, other dates are also being discussed as a diversion?

I get it... 100%. I'm frustrated and beyond ready for this to happen, too. It's not easy to get amped up and be let down over and over. To suffer watching the current "administration" destroying our country. Also difficult to visibly see things happening in other countries, but not here.

I think we need to remember that things are happening... just