I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

BEST video I have seen today!

Don't miss it, Patriots!

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I didn't get it. Is goldstein juan o savin? they sound similar. What does the wwe have to do with all of this?

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Armour Protected to her Publication

Just be patient; I think a lot of us are going to be surprised.

Juan O Savin = 107

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

Trust me, I am trying. God did not bless me with patience and it's getting harder by the day. LOL

In response Armour Protected to her Publication

Yeah.

Best to give in completely & just watch The Show.

I was always like, "Lord, give me patience... and I want it right NOW!"

After about 50 years, I've become a much more patient person.

Dealing with liberal ID10ts, however, drives me insane.

We sound a lot alike! I just want to see the evil gone before I go home.

Only people mentioned by @ArmourProtected in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Armour Protected, click on at the bottom under it