I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

BEST video I have seen today!

Don't miss it, Patriots!

I didn't get it. Is goldstein juan o savin? they sound similar. What does the wwe have to do with all of this?

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ArmourProtected in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Armour Protected to her Publication

Many peope think Juan is actually JFK Jr. I am 100% convinced that JFK Jr. is alive based on all of the research that I have done over the years. This video shows us that Trump called for the Insurrection Act and that the Military is in control right now. Notice that everyone that Goldstein defeats in the video has nWo on his clothing. nWo = New World Order. I could be way off on this next one, but Goldstein came back after disappearing for many years. Think Mirror. Golstein is a mirror for JFK Jr, who disappeared for many years and is the person who actually defeats the NWO.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Armour Protected to her Publication

Just be patient; I think a lot of us are going to be surprised.

Juan O Savin = 107

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Trust me, I am trying. God did not bless me with patience and it's getting harder by the day. LOL

(1) Show this thread