#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Monkey in the middle 5809. drop#589? Site being attacked.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

still don't know what 589 is?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

5+8+9 =22

Q 589
Site being attacked.
Q

Applied patch after rewriting the code.

Mirror
Q 1311

TRIP UPDATED
Q

I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal

Book 589
An integrated space-to-ground quantum communication network over 4,600 kilometres🤣😂🤣😂

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-03093-8

Q 4600
Sunlight kills.☀️
v2
Q

How do you handle the attack? Expose in the SUN the hacker.

https://anonup.com/thread/8863877
Orig 589 post 11:55 AM,4/27
This post 11:31 AM 5/4
Time Diff 6 D 23 H 36 M

Q 659
Effective yesterday, while standing under the statue of FREEDOM, POTUS FREED those ‘good’ people who are currently being blackmailed, threatened and enslaved.
Those who stood chanting “USA” were FREED.
The shot heard around the world.
TG>
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FREEDOM DAY.
LIGHT.☀️☀️
Q

Dark to LIGHT!☀️☀️☀️

Once again, LIGHTWORKER matching the Q drop decode above.
GOLD!

Angel Number 589 brings a message from the angels that the positive changes you have made to your life have brought you into alignment with your life purpose as a LIGHTWORKER. Trust that your material wants and needs will be met as you continue along your path, living your life as a positive example for others to follow.

Angel Number 589 is a message that you are fully supported in the important changes you are making to your life, and you are encouraged to continue following your soul’s calling and mission.

Angel Number 589 is a sign that your angels are helping to manifest financial supply to sustain and support along your life’s journey. Everything that is happening in your life right now is taking place for your highest good. Let the old go knowing that it will be replaced with new and better. You have all that you need within you to live your life as a shining example for others to follow.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

I just want help, helping myself and daughter lose weight that we have gained. she because of her back surgeries ( having 2 rods and 19 screws ) and having hip dysphasia its getting so hard for her to walk. I feel like a complete failure. I failed God, my family, marriage, daughter myself… its really taking its toll on me as a complete failure.