Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

117 97
9 16> 7
9 7 = 16 = 7

Family is everything.

🤔

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

5 + 8 + 9 = 22 .... 2022?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

He changed profile pic again.

1/2

🚀
on a 17 vibe

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

mars?

hundredth monkey principle?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Elon Musk's Neuralink monkey brain demo explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ya-bAYri84

Elon Musk's Neuralink monkey brain demo explained - YouTube

Neuralink just implanted a chip in a monkey's brain and demonstrated it playing video games with its mind. The science behind that could be a game-changer.Su...

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Elon’s last tweet
@elonmusk
I dunno … seems kinda fungible👈

(from article)
Sotheby’s is hosting a dedicated, two-lot online sale of nonfungible👈tokens of Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC), a series of computer-generated monkey-themed avatars,

(Fungible is a word used to describe workers who are “virtually indistinguishable from others” in terms of the value of their contributions in the workplace.)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jan 22, 2018 10:06:38 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: b189f8 No. 130891
Site being attacked.
Q

Interesting because Shane Browning had posted some time ago about monkeys as well as ET that came right after the monkeys.

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

i remember that.

wasnt it about january/february 2021?

I am finally seeing shanes “random” posts make sense ….🤷‍♀️🤣

Lightworker. 144K. Here to help heal and ascend the planet. Holistic Alignment and Healing

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Oh I missed that one. thanks!

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Sunshine in a bag monkey
Eye see 117

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

BRAIN IMPLANTS

16 of 23 lab monkeys at Neuralink dead: Elon Musk was actually already planning human trials

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

For those who do not know, that was the nickname Tesla gave to George Bush Sr for being so snoopy and inquisitive around his office and workshop.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Monkey in the middle 5809. drop#589? Site being attacked.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

still don't know what 589 is?

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Angelics created them according to the Divine will to create and expand upon itself to know itself. It's all built into the Law and the ancients who know the Law know God and God's will and live in alignment with it by choice, in service, having no sense of a separate beingness.

They are the ORIGINAL Elohim, that terraformed the earth for biological life with the help of benevolent star beings that are also in service to Divine Law/Will. Their DNA was used, new genetic codes to make HUmans unique to other species were written and it was beautiful.

Volumes on what came in between that and the Annunaki finding earth in their search for gold. They wove in the rhesus monkey gene (sneakily) to create a race of humans content to be focused on meeting basic survival needs; easier to control, to harvest gold for them. They destroyed a lot and wrote themselves into the Bible, made themselves God and the Elohim. They left and are returning-5-D chess is in play. Shall I continue?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Hmmm
👀🧐🤔

5809 = 589

(8) Show this thread
Space Monkey - PsyOn 82 - 2020/10 - YouTube

A complete dive into psychedelics! From melodic to full-on, through progressive & trance. Top releases of september/2020 in a 90 minutes journey. Enjoy!!!01 ...

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

XRP?
Rigged! COMX?🧐
Silver Apes!🤔

Ezra Cohen twitter 💥

I posted Elon’s new profile pic earlier. My first thought was Planet of the Apes — Nothing is what it seems.

https://qalerts.app/?n=949

Follower more than a poster.

The Bored Ape NFT's prices have surged because of his profile picture change. Is he front running to make money to purchase another company?

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )
#Dark2Light
HEYYYYY , ELONS PEDO PAL
FOOKING SICK FOOKERS

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

evil

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

ANIMAL ABUSE ?????