#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Monkey in the middle 5809. drop#589? Site being attacked.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

May 17th

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

DT is 589

Comex rule…

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🤔
Many things?
What does it mean to YOU?

Still not making any guesses or predictions here, but, wanted to add some more bits and pieces to my previous post.

>>>
Mr Pool seems to be saying it’s the start of a countdown.

TS = 1131 > 114 > 1122 > 6 > 33.
5+8+9 = 22.
589 > 517 > 526 > 58 > 13 > 4 > 1111.
Z = 26 > 8 > 44 > 35 > 17.

I’m not making any guesses… just having fun with numbers. :)

https://twitter.com/IooP_rM311_7211/status/1510769985903333379?s=20&t=mPp8GdjA48trb7sWNKzayg

Jan 19, 2021 to Aug 30, 2022 is 589 days

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Single’s Day!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

589 when suspended

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

a dream ?

what about 7??

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

ape (aping)
In the cryptocurrency scene aping or to ape refers to entering a position in a coin. It’s a slang term used a lot in chats and on Twitter. For example ‘ What coin are you aping into?’ would mean ‘ What coin are you buying?’

https://www.silverdoctors.com/silver/silver-news/french-analyst-someone-is-cornering-the-silver-market-to-cause-a-silver-shortage/

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

*not a certified twin flame uniter

if this is our calling, it is also our twin flame’s calling. logic

buckled up! 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

I have no idea what XRP is, I think that its some kind of money, thats my guesss

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

It's easy. 22.

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

5+17 = = = > < >

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

That meme got you a follow ding ding ding! woohoo! I love it.

(1) Show this thread

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

What is the 589 rule?
At the commencement of each trading day, new Rule 589 will require the Exchanges to determine initial price fluctuation limits as levels above or below the previous day's settlement price for lead-month primary futures contracts.Dec 10, 2014

Special Executive Report - CME Group

You forgot the [I].

589.ani is I in hebrew.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

The three-digit number "589" shimmers with the energy of planning, inception and invention.

When this somewhat unusual number turns up somewhere it often points to notable transitions in something normally static or unchanging — or it might point to a blueprint which shows the course for the years to come.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I did my due diligence & searched, I found this but still not sure this is what#589 is; it was a shot anyway

589 Angel Number: Conclusion

Angel Number 589 wants you to understand how the economy is changing around you and make the required changes to survive. All information is important, but you need to differentiate between true information and rumors. Your future is bright only if you work for it.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I have no idea what 589 is, but as far as Angel Number 589 goes, the way I look at it is this... everything that has happened in my life is part of the tapestry of my life, and because of that, it's useful to look at (look at, not dwell upon), in order to see why I do some of the things I do - often totally unconsciously. Once that's done, it's far easier, for me, to let go and start again with a clean slate, in that particular area. Don't know if that makes any sense, or not, but... :)

(2) Show this thread

Mr Pool seems to be saying it’s the start of a countdown.

TS = 1131 > 114 > 1122 > 6.
5+8+9 = 22.
589 > 517 > 58 > 13 > 4 > 1111.

I’m not making any guesses… just having fun with numbers. :)

https://twitter.com/IooP_rM311_7211/status/1510769985903333379?s=20&t=mPp8GdjA48trb7sWNKzayg

It looks like I do now. I thought it was specific price of XRP. Now I see it's tied to silver. Thanks to all who shared!

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication

tied to silver?
😍😎

(2) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

If Gold went to 75k or 100k an Ounce
Do your biblical ratio calculations.
1 : 15 ; Silver is the Secret.
JFK told you that.

Hmmmm I have been so financially enslaved all my life I am not sure I can imagine what is going to happen. It's going to be biblical :)

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I also found this and this caught my attention.
Let the dominoes fall ~~~ So it begins ??

Domine Nos Dirige
meaning "Lord Guide Us"
Motto of City of London

5+8+9 =22

Q 589
Site being attacked.
Q

Applied patch after rewriting the code.

Mirror
Q 1311

TRIP UPDATED
Q

I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal

Book 589
An integrated space-to-ground quantum communication network over 4,600 kilometres🤣😂🤣😂

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-03093-8

Q 4600
Sunlight kills.☀️
v2
Q

How do you handle the attack? Expose in the SUN the hacker.

https://anonup.com/thread/8863877
Orig 589 post 11:55 AM,4/27
This post 11:31 AM 5/4
Time Diff 6 D 23 H 36 M

Q 659
Effective yesterday, while standing under the statue of FREEDOM, POTUS FREED those ‘good’ people who are currently being blackmailed, threatened and enslaved.
Those who stood chanting “USA” were FREED.
The shot heard around the world.
TG>
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FREEDOM DAY.
LIGHT.☀️☀️
Q

Dark to LIGHT!☀️☀️☀️

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

💥💥💥💥💥

Awesome post, Patriot!🇺🇸💚

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Once again, LIGHTWORKER matching the Q drop decode above.
GOLD!

Angel Number 589 brings a message from the angels that the positive changes you have made to your life have brought you into alignment with your life purpose as a LIGHTWORKER. Trust that your material wants and needs will be met as you continue along your path, living your life as a positive example for others to follow.

Angel Number 589 is a message that you are fully supported in the important changes you are making to your life, and you are encouraged to continue following your soul’s calling and mission.

Angel Number 589 is a sign that your angels are helping to manifest financial supply to sustain and support along your life’s journey. Everything that is happening in your life right now is taking place for your highest good. Let the old go knowing that it will be replaced with new and better. You have all that you need within you to live your life as a shining example for others to follow.

(2) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

589( Reset/Change)
5:17:
5+8+9
13(4) +9= 13(4)
Angel Number 589 Meaning: Never Despair - SunSigns.Org
https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-589-meaning
589 Angel Number: Conclusion. Angel Number 589 wants you to understand how the economy is changing around you and make the required changes to survive. All information is important,

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

I LOVE ANGEL NUMBERS

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot God fearer Seeker of truth hopeful finder of truth

i found this an interesting coincidence

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🐇 Follow me on Twitter if your want, I'm more active over there. @losetoshi

In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication

Always nice i lf people rebrand others findings.. 😆

https://twitter.com/Losetoshi/status/1519059077149642752?t=QQKmQvMCnt3kGNT-jGjocw

(6) Show this thread

I hope even those of us that have not bought any XRP will still be smiling as much as those that did