I feel immediately tired when I sit at my laptop. If I was any more ready for something to happen I would be pregnant.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I love you, Brother (and your pics, a respite in the digital frontier).

At least we aren't malnourished in a record storm, frostbitten feet, dodging musket-lead, and pondering our imminent death to voluntarily cross the Potomac.

FWIW: Many days these past two years, my hands shake in the morning as I approach my keyboard, as I know I'm "chained" to it for 12-14 hours vocationally (WFH). My 2yr. old twins ask, "are you hurt, Daddy?" This WAR is worth it, they will know of you and our efforts to stand for Truth, Liberty, Lost children, and GOD.

Your candor inspires, your humility uplifts, your Brotherhood is a glue for my sanity. Billions of souls across this beautiful realm are counting on us, and we WIN - [they] lose. I love you.

Only people mentioned by @NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it