I feel immediately tired when I sit at my laptop. If I was any more ready for something to happen I would be pregnant.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Beautiful calming pictures....Nature you can't go wrong.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

btw, that bridge is now my new wallpaper. hope ya don't mind🙈

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Somethin you would like to share with the group? You are in a safe place😂
no , I get you man, we all feelin it

LOL. So true. That feeling that it's never going to happen!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

like info overload without ending? I hear it will be soon 😉 , it can be tiring, the waiting…

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

100% feel the same. So tired and ready. Doesn't mean I would ever give up.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

🫃🏼You may be? Might want to grab a home test 🤣

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

The last couple of weeks were always the hardest for me. Feeling like if I didnt give birth that moment my body would literally pop! Willing to try anything to get the contractions started. Miserable & uncomfortable while also blissful & excited. Looking back I remember it was painful but I dont remember the pain. My babies worth every moment I suffered! This will be too!

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Thank you for your stunning images! I really love how you are able to capture God's creativity & remind us to see the miracles in the everyday surroundings.#Godisgood

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

I love you, Brother (and your pics, a respite in the digital frontier).

At least we aren't malnourished in a record storm, frostbitten feet, dodging musket-lead, and pondering our imminent death to voluntarily cross the Potomac.

FWIW: Many days these past two years, my hands shake in the morning as I approach my keyboard, as I know I'm "chained" to it for 12-14 hours vocationally (WFH). My 2yr. old twins ask, "are you hurt, Daddy?" This WAR is worth it, they will know of you and our efforts to stand for Truth, Liberty, Lost children, and GOD.

Your candor inspires, your humility uplifts, your Brotherhood is a glue for my sanity. Billions of souls across this beautiful realm are counting on us, and we WIN - [they] lose. I love you.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Beautifully said ❤️

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

My emotions on all this - "up and down - like the Assyrian Empire... " to quote the Pythons...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Beautiful pics Martin!
For those that do not know, you can purchase pics very reasonable of Martins' or his Patriot calendar at his site.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

timing, you don't want a weak or unhealthy preemie

😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂
😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂
😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂
😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂
😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂
😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂❣️😂

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Expectant Martin Awaiting the birth of his fruits.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I believe you’ve just used an actual Greek idiom meant for exactly such circumstances.

Does this make you feel better? :)

TS 5:09 > 17:09

i am with you!!! walking the fine line in and out of the matrix… wanting to be out and yet having to be in to support family. Excited and humbled by this experience. at times feeling invincible as a chosen one - and other times feeling beat up.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

ive felt paralyzed the last 2 years

i am totally with you