PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Elon now controls what use to be [their] biggest bullhorn. [They]#Fooked. 😎🍿

#NCSWIC

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1521183425914417158?s=20&t=sRhZoLKXGFFf185NFHOzvQ

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

ALSO the sale isnt completed for 3-6 months..so officially he does NOT own it yet. And Mike Lindell just got axed on twitter after only 2 hours.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

hmmn kinda like B* den is not really pres* ident ?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

LOL something like that. You know..this could be a white hat psyop. How do we know..that Elon SUPPOSEDLY bought twitter but it takes a FULL 3-6 months for it to go through? Something right there is off with me. It doesnt take 6 months to buy a company. SO I think this is a psyop. Wait until the deal fails to go through. It was to see if patriots would go back or not. You are being tested. IN 6 months when the ink is dry..then reconsider the sewer fields if you want.

Totally, I must say he plays his role well πŸ˜‰

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Messina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss. Messina, click on at the bottom under it