Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

πŸ’£...πŸ’₯

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

And they thought they only had to worry about Trump. Another Big Fish in the sea came out of nowhere πŸ˜‰ I can just see them scratching their head trying to figure out something πŸ˜‰

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

ALSO the sale isnt completed for 3-6 months..so officially he does NOT own it yet. And Mike Lindell just got axed on twitter after only 2 hours.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

hmmn kinda like B* den is not really pres* ident ?

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

QUESTION: Lets talk about Elon. I know he is/was a bad guy. He talked about brain implants and all kinds of bad shit...much like Klaus Schwab. He is said to not be very smart and not own Tesla..much like Zuckerburg. SO I would love to hear peoples thoughts on Musk. He certainly cant be too stupid..he is sending up satellites. so black hat flipped to white? I HOPE SO or we are in big trouble...with all those satellites going up.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

We were told that we're watching a movie, so nothing is as it seems. That could mean Musk is a double who replaced the real one (good actors make good movies), or he's working with the white hats. Doesn't really matter as long as we win in the end.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Elon saw the light and flipped imo. God has the power to change any heart. We tend to forget that. Hard to imagine that President Trump is one of the only billionaire’s that God is using. Let’s see what happens! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

its the best of times

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Burn it Down, Elon.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread