PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Elon now controls what use to be [their] biggest bullhorn. [They]#Fooked. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฟ

#NCSWIC

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1521183425914417158?s=20&t=sRhZoLKXGFFf185NFHOzvQ

ALSO the sale isnt completed for 3-6 months..so officially he does NOT own it yet. And Mike Lindell just got axed on twitter after only 2 hours.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DMโ€™s unless I know ya :)

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

hmmn kinda like B* den is not really pres* ident ?

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

I don't know if you're serious but Bidan is most definitely not president. His inauguration was faked, no 21 gun salute, didn't go on AF1, military didn't salute him, and Trump never conceded. A group of high ranking military brass gathered at Mar A Lago on January 22 to meet with Trump. Read the Devolution series of articles to learn who controls the country. The military would never accept Biden as CiC due to his being a Chinese asset.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

LOL something like that. You know..this could be a white hat psyop. How do we know..that Elon SUPPOSEDLY bought twitter but it takes a FULL 3-6 months for it to go through? Something right there is off with me. It doesnt take 6 months to buy a company. SO I think this is a psyop. Wait until the deal fails to go through. It was to see if patriots would go back or not. You are being tested. IN 6 months when the ink is dry..then reconsider the sewer fields if you want.

(2) Show this thread