PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

Elon now controls what use to be [their] biggest bullhorn. [They]#Fooked. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฟ

#NCSWIC

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1521183425914417158?s=20&t=sRhZoLKXGFFf185NFHOzvQ

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

ALSO the sale isnt completed for 3-6 months..so officially he does NOT own it yet. And Mike Lindell just got axed on twitter after only 2 hours.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DMโ€™s unless I know ya :)

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

hmmn kinda like B* den is not really pres* ident ?

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

I don't know if you're serious but Bidan is most definitely not president. His inauguration was faked, no 21 gun salute, didn't go on AF1, military didn't salute him, and Trump never conceded. A group of high ranking military brass gathered at Mar A Lago on January 22 to meet with Trump. Read the Devolution series of articles to learn who controls the country. The military would never accept Biden as CiC due to his being a Chinese asset.

it was a sarcastic question/ answer โ€ฆ Iโ€™m with you ๐Ÿ‘‹

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Messina in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss. Messina, click on at the bottom under it