ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

.Starlink + TT

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Would that be Texas - If so I have seen it with my own eyes.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

That one in Texas is the only one I've seen like that but I thought that one was out quite a ways from any city or highways?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

The one I saw was by Dallas daily city or by Austin - I been there 4 times and can't remember which trip it was????

Could you see it from the highway do you remember?

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

SEARCH

Google Maps
Milford Tesla
Tesla coil
It's on the map

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Interesting. I'm dialing it in now. The pond seems to be part of the complex. I wonder if it has 'cooling' purposes? And some other building off aways the other direction that seems part of the facility as well. It's actually quite a complex.

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

I 35 south................. on the way to Waco if I remember correctly.........

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

In fact now that I look at a map of where Milford is I think it's closer to the I35 W - but between the south-bound Y where they come together just south of Milford... I've seen it too.

(1) Show this thread

I don't remember it was awhile back and I'm not sure which of the trips is was for work and I was not driving just looking out the window of the vehicle. It was like 5 to 10 years ago.

really .. that long ago .. interesting

(1) Show this thread