Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Is that the Tesla Tower in Texas?

Milford, Tx. Seen it many times! I remember when it first went up, we said what the crap it that thing! 🤣😂
Little did we know!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Tesla tower - Texas............
any other questions?

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Feds, or electric company will probably destroy it. Can't have free power.

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

it’s called our freedom

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I am a prophetic warrior for the nation, contending to see the victory of Christ manifested and the works of the devil destroyed.

That s actually my friend who owns the company working with the scientist/ and patents that have develped the technology for wireless energy. What you are seeing is a tower that when connected to another connect point causes the natural ground frequency to transmit 'wirelessly'. Look up Viziv or Texon

In response VANQUISH DARKNESS to his Publication

Cool I'm sure you can share some resources on where to read up on this, then. Would be much appreciated.

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

One in Dallas, unless I'm mistaken

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication

Milford Tx

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Would that be Texas - If so I have seen it with my own eyes.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

That one in Texas is the only one I've seen like that but I thought that one was out quite a ways from any city or highways?

(1) Show this thread