Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

I have been back on Twitter for 1 day and not once have I seen a spiritual tweet. AU is a very special place. You can't scroll at all without seeing a post about Jesus 🙏 very grateful for this platform and my AU family.🥰 BIG BIG love from Alabama!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Definity a different vibe there.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

we have the most amazing leader ever.

thank you, VK

you truly lead by example. might be the first time in my life time im seeing that. new understanding.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Actually Yes... But I was thinking..seriously, You are our Noah!!

You have helped to build an ANON ARK! We all felt the Truth but you ROUNDED US UP, like your stray Cat(s). That is NOT an easy Job!! 😬

We knew that you more than a “Conspiracy Theorist”, just the same as Noah was in his Day!!

I mean come one... Only a Chosen One can Put out Fires with Grace.. by using a Term like
“Doo Doo Vibes”! 🤣😂

So We are THANKFUL for our Modern Day NOAH!
🙏🇺🇸🙏🇺🇸

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Juan talked about cats.

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

What a beautiful analogy about VK! I know when I first started on Twitter in 2019 he was also then a beacon of light. I just love it! Noah's ark. DooDooVibes...lol

One time when I was questioning 'nothing can stop what is coming' his comment to me 'I know you feel the goatee' silenced me in a kind way. ☺️

💗🤗🐦

(2) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

FJB .......Trump is my President

Thank you for being here for us ! Its been one hell of a rollercoaster hopefully we are at the end . 🙏

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you, VK, for everything!
WWG1WGA
#FamilyIsEverything

teamwork makes the dream work!
no one person above another!

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Toward one goal.
Song doesn't quite fit, but still a great way to start the day...

I Walk the Line - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesI Walk the Line · Johnny CashWalk the Line (disc one)℗ 1956 Sun℗ 2006 Charly RecordsReleased on: 2006-02-02Auto...

In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication

this picture popped in my head when I read this. thank you! lol

(1) Show this thread

footprints in the sand comes to mind for some reason…
love to watch the water 🌊

Have a beautiful blessed day my authoriZed side by side walker 😂

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Have never seen such a humble leader ... 👍

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Humility is a virtue.

Family Is Everything.

NCSWIC || We are here for the children.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏❤️