I have been back on Twitter for 1 day and not once have I seen a spiritual tweet. AU is a very special place. You can't scroll at all without seeing a post about Jesus 🙏 very grateful for this platform and my AU family.🥰 BIG BIG love from Alabama!

Only people mentioned by @Greengrl17 in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

IT's all about who you follow.................

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

We have a place to fortify us with HOPE ~
I love our home AU.

Have a blessed beyond measure kind of day ~

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

“angel will you please come back 💕💗🥰…you are truly missed” … that made my day … much love and light angel feathers 🪶…

namaste 🙏😇🌿meme famille d’ames 💖

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

God is everywhere but likes very much to hang out on AU❤️✨

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

🤗

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Let’s change that! follow Jason Vanderpoel. He is putting God’s work in. 😊🙏

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Maybe you should start a Holy Spirit fire tweet chain reaction. ☺

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah Nana has been watching twit wit for a long time and before now it looked to me like mostly just libtards lefts and fake gurus.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

There are quite a few. stupid algorithms...you can't see them all...trust..we are holding the line and spreading the word

Originally from Alabama. I can say the missing religion on Twatter is here on AU.#LoveFromMissouri#rolltide
🏈❤️🇺🇸

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

we are the teachers
the healers
and the disciples now

we love you! ❤️

John 13:34-35

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Amen, my friend. It is so apparenr, THIS is the place for US! This is home and I love all my patriotic brothers and sisters dearly.
WWG1WGA!
❤️🙏🏻❤️

I’m in Alabama too friend 🐸
#JesusIsTheOnlyWay

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

You notice that too??? Yeah, they're not the most spiritual people over there. Too big, too convoluted. I'll stay here. Big Big love from Tulsa.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Made In America to her Publication

Big love from Kansas

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

IT'S LOVE.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

I agree, AU is the best!
Sending love vibes from Ontario, Canada ❤️

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Definity a different vibe there.

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

we have the most amazing leader ever.

thank you, VK

you truly lead by example. might be the first time in my life time im seeing that. new understanding.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My twit account was suspended on the 24th April, so I came back over here after a long time.
There is a lot more positivity here so I don't know if I even want to unsuspend myself..
I'm from Aus and I need to be uplifted not brought down.
It's like everyone is competing to out gloom & doom each other on twit.
As it is, I meditate, go to the beach and try to keep a positive mind set, only to wake up each day and my first thoughts are
"This is so fukked!"
"THis is so fukked"
I feel like I'm living in a reality that is one big JOKE!!
However, most people around seem to think it's normal! 😵🤣

(2) Show this thread

[.]