Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Don Jr. Oh shit... it’s on!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I suspect Trump is fluent in Russian and likely a few other languages.. Just a vibe I've had for a long time..

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication

I believe I too have had that vibe. Especially when he answered Putans question before the interpreter evben translated it :)

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

πŸ˜‰ The best is yet to come

In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication

Be Best Program has a super spiritual meaning.
I get the feeling these two are far more than we know!!

Just looking at the picture makes me relax πŸ˜‚

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it