Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Don Jr. Oh shit... it’s on!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

I suspect Trump is fluent in Russian and likely a few other languages.. Just a vibe I've had for a long time..

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Just_Chris in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication

Melania to i think

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication

I believe I too have had that vibe. Especially when he answered Putans question before the interpreter evben translated it :)

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

πŸ˜‰ The best is yet to come

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Somewhere on YT there is a college colleague of Trumps at MIT who says Trump did study there and he was considered an excellent mathmetician and physicist and he also had a Japanese roommate and he became fluent in Japanese.

(2) Show this thread