Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Don Jr. Oh shit... it’s on!!!! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

i love our T

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

I suspect Trump is fluent in Russian and likely a few other languages.. Just a vibe I've had for a long time..

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication

I believe I too have had that vibe. Especially when he answered Putans question before the interpreter evben translated it :)

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Christopher deWeert-Z to his Publication

Melania to i think

(2) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

pay attention to Putins face? very very attentive.