Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Signed up for a new twitter account.
10 minutes in and I’m already suspended.
Guess I need to try a more subtle approach.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

you using the app?

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Nope. Just Safari on iPad.
I think I will try getting a phone number from google.

If you use the same number the AI will kick you since its on a band list (for now).
I am noticing other issues as well. Working thru them.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

i am not using a phone number... just an email addreas. i created a new email account just for my second twatter account...

i used thw same phone number to open tge new email account. I did not use any phone number for the new twatter account.... gave me a choice to verify me ... i chose email, no phone number

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

My IP is on that list?
Twitter refused to unlock my business account which I haven't used for years. It has 17 tweets. It was locked January 2021. I opened many 'tickets' to get access, Twitter responds 'suspicious activity' don't know why.
My 6th and last Twitter account lasted just 3 1/2 hours. I had zero followers, following noone!

Christ following, freedom loving patriot.

all my old accounts are still banned. I guess I’m stuck using my hubbys, which has managed to survive the deep frost of the last 3 years.

Its gonna be a Boom.....watching and waiting.....once I see you posting without ban...will be there...my fam will not go there unless I confirm safe.....safe and effective...lets boomerang...!‽

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

i usef a new email address last night and then had to verify with phone number .I have the app on my phone so get a new sim card ? new number etc will that work ? As I only have a phone ...

In response Red Edge to her Publication

i suggest a holding strategy..let elon take the company first....

(1) Show this thread

Just sign up with an email it works. Use tutanota its quicknfree

Ok…that explains why I cant log into my new account. it was active for 15 min, now zip.

Ok…that explains why I cant log into my new account. it was active for 15 min, now zip.

I signed up on ny desktop computer with a new Google Account, that didn’t require a phone number. Later in the day, after following several accounts, it asked me to verify my phone number. I asked my friend if I could just put in their number instead, and they just sent me back the verification code via text, lol! 😂
They almost got me... Smh!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

😂

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

thank you for the link Ms.Brake

(12) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I want back on so bad but I’ve run out of phone numbers to use. I want to troll the Deep State with smartass comments & memes! And I want to play & have fun with my VK family, & with Elon!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

I used a new Google email and no number, somehow. Maybe try that?

Once I got in, I changed the name to my normal profile.

(1) Show this thread

VK, are you getting your band back together on Twitter? Vibes are high. Soon.

Caps = 51.
TS = 10:54 > 55.

Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
Anonymous
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Apr 25, 2022 at 9:47 AM]
SOON...
https://rumble.com/v12c8ur-soon....html

You know how to make the heart flutter, can I get my ping?

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Still not rushing back. Let them work out kinks. Then we can be more effective. In the meantime, staying true to AU and TS. I'm sure Doq and VK will alert when the coast is clear! 😁💃🏼 Right?

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

We aren't supposed to race back to a toxic platform. One thing for us to re-learn is a bigger better way to communicate and that will not occur within the confines of the existing systems. I ask God to guide me to where and when I should be and even when I'm not on a platform... he responds to me with guidance and choices. Trust and you will know the right choices 😊

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

I'm waiting to see - might try sending a request to unsuspend my account but even if they restore it I'm going to lay low & keep posting as usual on AU and Gab

(4) Show this thread

Which "band" list? The one without an "n" and "e?"

And I thought my mind was intense. 😎

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DJzzNTkgrA7nLtOzTF575?si=d9d07ef4792243cb&nd=1

Let's shift that vibe as a whole.
Collective conscious playlist.
One individual seed can feed the whole planet.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Blockchain is the cure to bring them into the Light...

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Im sure the AI sleeper cells have Twitter infected like a cancer...

Is this Band called the Trumpets...

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Under normal circumstances, Elon Musk would have NO Control . The acquisition hasn’t closed & mgmt team remains the same.

But

Something is up!

Algorithm/ AI Removed or adjusted?

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

They must be removing their algorithms/evidence. 😂🤔

(1) Show this thread

its going to be biblical

Hmm 🤔 I used the brave browser to sign up again. And I didn't have to use a phone number. I used a new email instead. Then they asked to verify and thank God it's now a puzzle to solve. Instead of entering the phone number.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I used duckduckgo but the same with you for everything else

(1) Show this thread

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

loophole

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Band? Rock out wit your kek out mang. I fookin knew you were a computer nerd Mr Vincent. How the fook you usin Windows??? :p just teasin

Well Hell... Let us over here know how it goes. :) I'll just have to sit back and enjoy the show. Can't get back in Twit for shit!

Only followers of this user (@Falcon77) can see their posts

They just nuked me after I replied to your post. Maybe I shouldnt have used that meme😂

In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication

shux 😂

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

nice 17 sec delta.@KimRunner said use googke voice Create a new phone number. think ill stay here and truth. “fook Twitter”

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

me too Tank! fook em! 👊🏻👍🏻

(1) Show this thread