Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I want every single penny back that the federal government illegally took from me.

What you should really want is the millions upon millions they made illegally trading your worth behind your back in your trust fund! We are all quite truthfully immeasurably rich! Dig into the trust fraud on the birth ceritifcates! how do you think they can send trillions overseas in a late-night decision but bicker for 6 months over giving you a measly little 500$ relief check?

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realyestervue in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Yester Vue to his Publication
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

yeah and that too. cut me loose from grip … no corporation should owns me im not a piece of property to make money off of. … slaves no more !!! im God’s child & my parents child they brought me in this world.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

These demons are selfish and greedy. Not to mention Whacked!