I want every single penny back that the federal government illegally took from me.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

with intrest!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Me too! What are you going to do with your returned cash?
celebrate! That's what I'm going to do.
Celebrate that the wicked demons are gone!

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

lets add pain and suffering too as long as we're at it!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

What you should really want is the millions upon millions they made illegally trading your worth behind your back in your trust fund! We are all quite truthfully immeasurably rich! Dig into the trust fraud on the birth ceritifcates! how do you think they can send trillions overseas in a late-night decision but bicker for 6 months over giving you a measly little 500$ relief check?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

These demons are selfish and greedy. Not to mention Whacked!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Yester Vue to his Publication
(2) Show this thread