#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I didn’t join Twitter till late in the game. I felt the call of duty to spread the truth to my friends and family that were not aware nor awake. I got suspended and followed VK to WeGo and AU. I love it here. I will post again on Twitter if it helps to spread the message, but this is my home too. You all are the most amazing peeps! 🐸💛💛💛💛🐸🙏🏻

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

I was reluctant to get on social media at all - thought about going to Gab first but some friends were on Twitter, & POTUS & a big group of anons I was following

I thought, I've been at this for *decades* & felt I had something to contribute as well so I dived in. And got suspended lol

I was already on Gab but didn't find AnonUp until a couple of months after I was tossed off of Twitter
Glad I found this place 🤗

We sound a lot alike! I never joined Gab, but resisted most social media because of researching about it for years. It is so surreal and amazing to see where we are now, isn’t it? I remember how I felt pre Q. I started researching around 20 years ago. All those long years - feeling so sad and well, like we were trapped in a dystopian nightmare. Nobody to talk with except my husband and one seldom seen friend. I am so beyond grateful to witness this biblical take down of evil and being a part of our Anon Family is a gift I am so grateful for. 🙌🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻 💛

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Oliver Jaxson, click on at the bottom under it