#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

I didn’t join Twitter till late in the game. I felt the call of duty to spread the truth to my friends and family that were not aware nor awake. I got suspended and followed VK to WeGo and AU. I love it here. I will post again on Twitter if it helps to spread the message, but this is my home too. You all are the most amazing peeps! 🐸💛💛💛💛🐸🙏🏻

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

I was reluctant to get on social media at all - thought about going to Gab first but some friends were on Twitter, & POTUS & a big group of anons I was following

I thought, I've been at this for *decades* & felt I had something to contribute as well so I dived in. And got suspended lol

I was already on Gab but didn't find AnonUp until a couple of months after I was tossed off of Twitter
Glad I found this place 🤗

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

We sound a lot alike! I never joined Gab, but resisted most social media because of researching about it for years. It is so surreal and amazing to see where we are now, isn’t it? I remember how I felt pre Q. I started researching around 20 years ago. All those long years - feeling so sad and well, like we were trapped in a dystopian nightmare. Nobody to talk with except my husband and one seldom seen friend. I am so beyond grateful to witness this biblical take down of evil and being a part of our Anon Family is a gift I am so grateful for. 🙌🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻 💛

(1) Show this thread