#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Home and House are 2 very different things.
AU=Home
But have to visit some Houses.

VK I have absolutely no idea who you are but I have made a decision to stick with AU for the duration and will probably not go back to twitter and may not go on TS but somehow the fact that you "reside" here on AU pumps up the vibe considerably.
Thanks.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

VK is also on Twitter where the show is going to unfold. It is okay to take a leap of faith and trust he will catch you.

In response Cosmic Nova to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Christian✝️ Wife Mom Patriot❤️🇺🇸💙 WWG1WGA!

yessssss!!!!!!!!! 😊

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

VK was the reason i joined AU because he said it might be interesting. And the creator Tom is quite amazing. All of us who got purged from twitter with no recourse following the stolen elevtion in 2020, felt lost and powerless. Many of us were bakers on 8Chan , migrated to 8Kun after they took 8chan away, but then continued to try to destroy us. AU saved me and others. I will be forever grateful to AU, Tom, VK and all of the wonderful Patriots here fighting against the evil that took over our world.
#NCSWIC#GodWins

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Incorrect. Go to Kobayashi's page. Sez clearly he is NOT Tom, but using pic as homage to an innovator who changed the internet and how we interact with it.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

(35) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

There will come a day when all of thr AU family will be know as “Kennedy Kids”. (Premonition check).

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

my sentiments exactly!

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Exactly the way I feel. Thank you for keeping the vibe going!
I did get in on TS in the 'last draw', but sticking with AU bc it is literally GOLD having VK here!

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

Me too. 🥰❤️🙏

The LOVE & TRUTH Frequency are Soundly Spoken WORDS that Resonate with LIFE - holding hands w/ WISDOM & UNDERSTANDING😌

The LOVE & TRUTH Frequency are Soundly Spoken WORDS that Resonate with LIFE - holding hands w/ WISDOM & UNDERSTANDING😌

Me too👍🏻

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

@VincentKennedy is an ANON, just like you and me mate!!!!

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

🤣🤣👍🏼 exactly

(1) Show this thread

❤️True