fook twitter. domt have the time or effort to play these games

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

same with me....
Oh I see Jimmie 😜

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

Same here! Why should I appeal in their game when I did not do anything wrong?

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world.

Me too!
Posted the image so you can see it in Spanish, for a bit of variety 😜
Also interesting that everyone uses twitter with the dark background (except me) 🥲

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Mine is the same way… We luv you Tank ❤️❤️

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

Same here

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

Me Too

mine is permanent too

Nicaraguan-American🇳🇮🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 https://truthsocial.com/@LaTuttiHere2 https://gab.com/LaTuttiQ https://twitter.com/LaTuttiAgain

I also tried to get back on twitter and was suspended immediately. 🤬

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

In response La Tutti UM_Q to her Publication

My account, which I’ve had since 2019, was permanently suspended yesterday, because of a tweet on Ivermectin.
No deleting the tweet, nothing.
permanently suspended on Twitter yesterday.

(1) Show this thread

mine us still like this too all because i retweeted a military tweet 😩

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Out of curiosity, I tried yesterday to see if my account will be re-instated. Waiting on a reply but not holding my breath.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Click the arrow on right to see Twitters response to this inclusive and tolerant tweet.

Double standard, anyone?

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Same here! I was suspended the same day as President Trump and 1000's of others for no reason.

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Yup I'm permanently suspended as well. I don't even know what post caused it but most likely it was a repost. Hopefully Elon throws out the lib trash

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Never Give Up

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Still permanently suspended. Was purged on January 6. Simply for following certain patriot accounts. I didn't even post. They refused to tell me what I did after several denied appeals.

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

sent my 4th appeal yesterday. doubt ill get back. or should we even bother? i know its the battlefield. millions on pages.. u leak truth in there and B💥💥M! but hopefully not get canned. ppl dont waanna believe it will leave twitter. to go where? fb or Truth social. gonna hit ur stomach.

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

Im going to give them time to clean up twitter and throw out the trash that are still working there for the left…..

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Same thing happened to me just now!

#thegreatawakening #christconsciousness #5D #godwins

#thegreatawakening #christconsciousness #5D #godwins

In response The Wild Frontier to his Publication

Well fook, nm, this is a repost thread I'm on

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🍊I see you, I love you, I know who you really are. We are ONE family. agape4ever unconditional love Namaste #WWG1WGA

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Its a honor, never go back again🤔😎💯Namaste from swiss alps❤

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Veteran and Mimi to 19. Praying for our country. Permanently suspended from Twatter

Yesterday I thought, I will just try to see if possibly,,,,, uh no, I am still permanently suspended.

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

It's still a cesspool of BS.
Elon or not, it seems the shadow banning and suspending is still strong as ever.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I didn’t even bother to check