#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To Come:

Twitter upped character limit to 420.

:)

...and the triggering begins.... Love, Love, Love, it! 😁#titter 😂

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Epic moment

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I'm Loving it!

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

I had pulmonary rehab today. New nurses. They asked me how I was doing since ICU and Covid from May 2021. I told them "Ivermectin" saved my life. There was dead silence and blank stares for a few seconds. It was priceless. I also told them "Trump never left."😁

.... and to Watch What Happens Next.

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I think I love you ❤️

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Isn't is hilarious. They actually can't believe it. They either stare at you or say "are you sure it was the Ivermectin?"

(3) Show this thread