Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Wow....fully vaxxed, boosted, tested up one side and down the other and yet you STILL tested "positive?" Maybe you need another boost?

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

I have an injection that will cure "el pendejo" beto.

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

Beto decided to take the deal offered by the White Hats. His legacy will be preserved, for what it's worth.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://youtu.be/S-Xrlf3taEo So long Beto...Do you want to be buried with your guns or no?

"Taps" - YouTube

Bugler plays "Taps" for the nation.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is insanity to get 'tested" regularly with a PCR test that was not designed to detect infectious disease. I know this is just comms, but I think it just shows the insanity of the whole plan- demic. 😂🤣😅

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Insanity ~ please make it stop :-)

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Another demon bites the dust

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

either they are truly narcisstic by thinking they must tell the world their covid status or they are running a narrative collectively or this is comms. i do NOT subscribe to any hopium... only one from their inside knows why they post their real or fake covid status.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

Intentions (key word)

(1) Show this thread

Dear pendejo, GTFOH!