I am contented in my life. I am also "deep tired" from such a long fight. It's hard to do much writing or answer emails. Psychological warfare is genuine warfare and the pain is real.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Life is tough in the foxhole. Theres only Patriots here. We lead by example. The shitshow hasnt even started yet. Be strong or get run over by the enemies of God.🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Did you watch Special Op Force's Video about Psychological Warfar?

by GoArmySOF.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA4e0NqyYMw

GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - YouTube

All the world's a stage. Join us. Text "4POG" to 462-769 or visit goarmysof.comMB01SYXEDBDOMFO

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

The exhaustion and the pain are real.
And yet you are contented in your life.

We are blessed to be in this war alongside you, Martin Geddes.

When people are a lot of time when people are treated for depression feel with drugs is because people who have read all their lives, and something else you are soaking up so much info that your mind has to process and put into other compartments but at this time you will decide your next path or choice to make but we can't go wrong we have WWG1WGAWW

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

A form of PTSD?

if hope it helps to know that your photos always improve my mood. I'm pretty sure they help many of us.

Ty
I thought I was the only one
not answering Emails
texts
the little stuff in my life.
So over all of it about now 🙃

Patriots constantly boost each other up and provide a positive "shoulder to lean on"
I just got a feeling that the end of this year will be a merciless test for many. There are many whom have been worn down, financially battered, and emotionally taxed, but if things go the way I think, we will be at maximum requirement for positivity and support by winter. God bless us and keep everyone safe.

Jesus is my Savior🙏🏼 Christian ✝️ Pro 1A🇺🇸2A🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 savethechildren NO TROLLS

All of our strength united with our Messiah 🙏🏼✨Love wins big hugs 😘

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Cox family - I am weary, let me rest (with lyrics) - YouTube

Kiss me mother kiss your darlin'Lay my head upon your breastThrow your loving arms around meI am weary let me restSeems the light is swiftly fadingBrighter s...

We're all tired Martin. Just remember you were BORN for a time such as this. IT'S WORTH IT. 🎆

Nice pics, that is some pretty fancy trashcans. Love it. Hang in there, I am.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Martin, take a break. We lean on each other when we can
Sending you peace and loving vibes.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Jessicarabbit) can see their posts