Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I was locked out October 28, 2020 - the week before the election

The account was suspended 3 weeks later when I refused to give them more information to prove I wasn't a bot (lol)

All I could do was log in & out yet they figured out, somehow, that I had violated the rules of the community & warranted suspension๐Ÿ˜›

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. โšพ๏ธ #ForGodandCountry ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค

I never left ๐Ÿ™‚

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

You bet!! I have some unfinished business to take care of, [they] ain't gonna be happy.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Maybe get on there and recruit folks to come here?
@Salty Cracker does that watched his channel explode!
Maybe Use All Plate Forms To Salt All Of them Get The News Out
Anyway We can
We need at least 3% of Normies On Board
With What Been Habbening Yes?
we r the news now! i m o js

We the People ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Knowledge Is Powerโœจ God is a frequency tune in ๐Ÿ”Š God Wins โค๏ธ

Noโ€ผ๏ธ

F-NO!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Morning Doq
This is my first and only Social account
from what i have heard
I didn't miss a thing!
โœŒ๏ธ

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Nope.
Notice something? AU functions almost like TWTR and on both desktop / mobile. TWTR functions on both desktop and mobile. TRUTH doesn't have desktop just yet.
TRUTH has been delaying on launching date.

"Coincident" (I would like to think) how those dots are lining up.

Noโ€ฆ Chaging of the guard doesnโ€™t hold a lot of weight and Iโ€™ll remain LOYAL to those ( Trump + ) who have earned and held my trust.

Noโ€ฆ Chaging of the guard doesnโ€™t hold a lot of weight and Iโ€™ll remain LOYAL to those ( Trump + ) who have earned and held my trust.

We are needed there!! By "we" I mean you guys๐Ÿธ

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

๐Ÿ™๐ŸปChrist Following ๐Ÿ‘‘Daughter of the King ๐ŸŽจ Artist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Supporter ๐Ÿธ Creek walker๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆณ Gramma ๐ŸŒŽGlobal Earther ๐Ÿ˜˜#saveourchildren

My last day was Jan 8 2021. I would love to get my account back just to retrieve all my saved files!

Iโ€™m basically a newcomer I have been doing this since May but I got exiled fromTwit so many times you would have thought I was a big threat

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

that was my last day as well

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Nope lol

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Titter doesn't hold a candle to the AU vibe. I doubt that TS will either. Many are saying they aren't. Honestly, I don't even miss it. I have an acct there, rarely use it. But, that being said, I would like my 12 year acct reinstated regardless.

Not sure yet maybe if one of my 43 accounts comes back online and I can remember the password....

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ˜Ž

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

I'm sure enough folks around here will that sufficient osmotic ebb'n'flow will occur w/o my having to personally engage 'over there' once again.

so nah

Never left, lost of us haven't, "Frozen in Time" 1/14/21

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Same. 1/25/21

(1) Show this thread

๐“˜๐š๐“ถ๐••แ’๐š๐›ˆ๐ ๐ ๐›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

I hope not ๐Ÿคฃ

if you goโ€ฆ keep your name so we can find you or do both!

Christian Mom, Grandmother, Trump supporter, Patriot God Bless the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

In response Iโ€™m no one to her Publication

That was his name on Twatter too

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

I was suspended right after Brandon and ๐Ÿซ-a stepped in (sworn in doesnโ€™t click with me). I posted a question on ๐Ÿซ-as page that she evidently didnโ€™t care for. I was kicked off immediately. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฅด. I refused to give them my first child to get back on. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Is Trump going Back?
Rob Mercury says that for a while platforms will connect to Truth Social, idk if that includes twit wit.
That Truth Social will become the hub for real Truth.

Will Twit wit give us back all our content?
Will twit wit and Truth Social start paying ppl for their content?
What you think@incentkennedy
Nana knows that you already know.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I would only go back if the rest are there. I won't if I'll be alone in the sea of negativity. I miss the battlefield, but I've become quite happy here at AU with other like-minded people. I'm not sure I'd be happy there anymore.

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite. I'd love to be back on twitter, I've been suspended for over a year.

I miss telling people they're deluded. I miss educating people.
I miss not being able to put my tuppence worth in.

Of course, I want the trash to be taken out first, but as a platform, it's great.

Same with Disney. Can you imagine the heartbroken children if Disneyland just shut down. Kiddies dream of going there. Why would we want to take that away rom them.

Of course, I want the pedos taken care of and Disney cleaned up and made wholesome family fun, all the management sacked and replaced with good people.

Same with Netflix. Of course I want the pedos and the trash taken out, but I loveeee a good binge watch, I don't want to lose that.

Same with Facebook. Your average person has no idea about the dark side of FB. It just needs deep cleaning and disinfecting and taken over, not taken down. Many families run small businesses on there. They have no idea about the stuf

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

im in FL burn it down... cant clean the filth that happened. we traveled to national parks as kids. not disney. im grateful that my parents felt that was a better choice.

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Kale yeah!

No - it needs to die.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Or maybe Elon migrates Twitter over to Truth Social?

Personally, id like to see Twitter go down permanently. they represented a lot of sick twisted stuffโ€ฆ Horrible reputation regardless if T comes. back. Or maybe they remain breathing until full disclosure.??