Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

GM PATRIOT, who couldn’t love that???

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Good Morning!
have a fabulous day 😎

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Good Morning Johnny!

I remember Browning taking about Blue Avians.

https://www.spiritualunite.com/articles/the-blue-avian-starseed-traits-and-mission/

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I love me some Blue Angels.

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Good Morning! That is so awesome! Have an epic day.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

SO. COOL.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

That must feel amazing!

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

❤️Our AMAZING Blue Angels, so bad ass...🛫

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

yeah boy !!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Hi 🙋‍♀️ Johnny :) ☀️

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

morning Johnny o7