here comes the trigger happy soldier in me. WE win When They are all arrested and Power is given back to the people. in the meantime good people are struggling, losing their homes, So someone tweeting or posting “A comm”. Domt mean crap Till Its done. Shoulda rounded up the crew and took care of this ourselves woulda been over in a month. God Bless Love you all. Rants are neccesary sometimes..., Now FOOKEN arrest (them

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Yes, people are struggling but those bloody vaxes are still causing harm & death. That's still my biggest problem along with the fact that even with all the damning info coming out they are still bound & determined to force it on people - especially children

Harming the children & other vulnerable people like the elderly is not in line with the Creator's love

It's war all right - a dirty war where there is no safety net for those who are most vulnerable & I have a lot of problems with that

Also - the food shortages
If that gets bad enough people won't wake up; they will riot, steal maybe even hurt or kill people to get food
It's already beginning in some places with the fuel shortages

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Damn straight.
I'm so mad that I can't explain it.
I want pain, heads ACTUALLY ROLLING, and I want it NOW!!!!!!!

Agreed again. All the people that follow these accounts waiting on every comm to decipher the damn Truth. Getting pumped for every Trump rally and being able to decipher his “comms”. If they only put that energy into getting the TRUTH and arresting people then maybe this would be over. Then they guilt you with things like “on Gods time not yours”

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

WE dont even need to go back as far as GOD who yes i put total faith in. how bout the constitution? Wasnt it written for this time

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I just did the same, but only to myself in my notes on my phone like I usually do.

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

lol trust the plan . the plan is obviously to run america into the ground destroy our biggest companies. make the people starve and suffer . remember the plan is we will own nothing and be happy . welp right on schedule

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

but as long as we keep being good little sheep in a little fake world. were the good ones 😂

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Amen 🙏🏻

Just remember my “trigger happy soldier”… This is a movie! We cannot insert ourselves into a role we aren’t meant to play. Thee MILITARY is thee only way!!! And as JuanOSavin stated many times before… We don’t want or need any vigilantees. We need to let this play its’ course! Personally, I think the White Hats figure; these demonic entities wanted us all in concentration camps and/or dead, so alil hardship and personal struggles are a small price to pay compared to the alternative. God Bless brotha and don’t ever hesitate to reach out to myself or any other fellow anons. We are all here for you if and when you’re feeling low or deflated! We are family and “family means everything”-@vincentkennedy
We love ya and we know you are eager to get shit rollin… This is the ultimate patience test of our lifetimes!! You got thie homie!!! 💪🏼 💪🏿💪🏾💪🏽

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

not sure who JuanOsavin is. but i know a lottle about the military. thank u for your kind words 👊🏾

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

You fuckers are always making me cry I LOVE YA

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

My schedule is clear today. I have time for a REVOLUTION. As long as the evils roam free, we aren't doing ENOUGH. LFG!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I hear you, the closer we move to the brink, the more I feel God Fearing Men will need to take matters into our own hands. I pray not- but my family has been through way too much BS @ the hands of the Nazi’s to not die fighting for them. Day to Day Tank. Take a day away it really helps. Godspeed!🙏🇺🇸❤️🐸🍿