Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

here comes the trigger happy soldier in me. WE win When They are all arrested and Power is given back to the people. in the meantime good people are struggling, losing their homes, So someone tweeting or posting “A comm”. Domt mean crap Till Its done. Shoulda rounded up the crew and took care of this ourselves woulda been over in a month. God Bless Love you all. Rants are neccesary sometimes..., Now FOOKEN arrest (them

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Just remember my “trigger happy soldier”… This is a movie! We cannot insert ourselves into a role we aren’t meant to play. Thee MILITARY is thee only way!!! And as JuanOSavin stated many times before… We don’t want or need any vigilantees. We need to let this play its’ course! Personally, I think the White Hats figure; these demonic entities wanted us all in concentration camps and/or dead, so alil hardship and personal struggles are a small price to pay compared to the alternative. God Bless brotha and don’t ever hesitate to reach out to myself or any other fellow anons. We are all here for you if and when you’re feeling low or deflated! We are family and “family means everything”-@vincentkennedy
We love ya and we know you are eager to get shit rollin… This is the ultimate patience test of our lifetimes!! You got thie homie!!! 💪🏼 💪🏿💪🏾💪🏽

not sure who JuanOsavin is. but i know a lottle about the military. thank u for your kind words 👊🏾

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

You’ve never listened to JuanOSavin?! He does a ton of interviews with David “Nino” Rodriguez and he works for the energy department(Q clearance energy department)!! He has been very accurate with his description of events to come and to many happenings. He’s where we got the idea that this will be a “near death experience” for us as a country/people. Also… Juan was JFK Jr.’s favorite “nickname” growing up! JuanOSavin has been rumored to possibly being Junior?! Who knows at this point?! I would suggest reading his book The Kid by the Side of the Road!! That will tell you ALL you need to know about JuanOSavin! If you’d like and are interested… I’ll gladly provide some links to a number of Juan’s interviews, as to introduce you to the abundant amount of info JuanOSavin has been able to provide and predict?! Just say the words and I’ll do my part!!