Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

here comes the trigger happy soldier in me. WE win When They are all arrested and Power is given back to the people. in the meantime good people are struggling, losing their homes, So someone tweeting or posting “A comm”. Domt mean crap Till Its done. Shoulda rounded up the crew and took care of this ourselves woulda been over in a month. God Bless Love you all. Rants are neccesary sometimes..., Now FOOKEN arrest (them

Yes, people are struggling but those bloody vaxes are still causing harm & death. That's still my biggest problem along with the fact that even with all the damning info coming out they are still bound & determined to force it on people - especially children

Harming the children & other vulnerable people like the elderly is not in line with the Creator's love

It's war all right - a dirty war where there is no safety net for those who are most vulnerable & I have a lot of problems with that

Also - the food shortages
If that gets bad enough people won't wake up; they will riot, steal maybe even hurt or kill people to get food
It's already beginning in some places with the fuel shortages

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it