In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Cow = 41 in gematria.
Not sure if related but cute buddy.

This is a beautiful photograph VK ☀️
So much detail and beauty ❤️

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

The Power of Music | Little Girl Serenades Herd Of Cows | Music is Love - YouTube

Little Girl Serenades Herd Of CowsThe little girl plays her little Accordion to call a herd of cows.You will be awestruck to see how this little girl calls t...

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

The Power of Music | Little Girl Serenades Herd Of Cows | Music is Love - YouTube

Little Girl Serenades Herd Of CowsThe little girl plays her little Accordion to call a herd of cows.You will be awestruck to see how this little girl calls t...

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

not by chance # mean everything to me. oh ps if you had taken a picture of the other end it would resemble Nancy Pelosi

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://youtu.be/YNZtHW_VnuE Try playing the accordion lol

Cow in love with accordion. - YouTube

The power of love. Cow, forest and accordion.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🤷🏼‍♀️

I HAVE SPENT SOME TIME IN THE TRENCHES OF LIFE!!! I am now a new creation in Jesus' learning many new things every waking moment!!!

Hello Friend !!!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

i had a friend visit me today. This little fellow keeps jumping the fence. His Dad is going to whiphis behind when he gets home. second day hes done this. He kust wants to play eith my girl.

The Professor?

😁🤠😇 SWEET FURRY GENTLE GIANTS ..... IF RAISED FROM BABIES AND INTERACTED WITH THEY CAN BE SO NICE ... THOSE SOFT COW EYES 😍

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

When I was a little kid, I had a cow I named Betty as in Betty Rubble. My sister got mad at me because she wanted that name but I chose it first. She was left with Wilma Flintstone & she thought Wilma wasn’t as pretty as Betty. Fun times back then!!!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

a hefer?

vessel & 2 lovers :)

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

omg i just saw it!

(1) Show this thread

Rescued dairy cow 💞

VK
Love a drive by the ocean💕

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Grandkiddos visited the ranch yesterday and rode a horse for the first time, they had such big smiles on their faces!

"Best day ever!" 😊

Moo don’t say? 🌽🍿

I think I posted these yesterday too, so, I hope that means we’re that much closer. :)

V = 22.
TS = 1234.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

She looks like she was in a good Moo ;)

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

🤩🤣🤣😂😂🤩

I ❤️🐸 WWG1WGA! 🍿🍿🍿

Hello Bessie!

Appears to have something to do with dishwashers and blue ties.

Confirm please

I ❤️🐸 WWG1WGA! 🍿🍿🍿

In response Julez Pope to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Happy Sunday!! Great day to be outdoors.
Love you all☀️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

How? Now? 🗝
to the moooon!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

laughing at this one..
look at the dogs face!!!!
lol
love it

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You can come visit Nana we also have ACTUAL MooCows!
Hello VK!

Nana so happy today I can barely stand myself!

https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvldM

Nappy Roots - Good Day ( 4k Lyrical Video ) - YouTube

Let's begin nowI woke up this morning and I saidYou know instead of waitin' for a good day to happen, you knowWaitin' around through up's and down's, you kno...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Me too, Nana. I’m thinking of adding some sheep.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am glad you are on a farm and we won't have to worry about you. I hope to purchase a farm in the future for organic/non gmo crops.

(4) Show this thread

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

VK, did you come across these cowboys while roaming the farm?

In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication

Broke Back Better!!!

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Looks like you visited your shroom supplier lol...

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives