#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Visited a friend today.

You can come visit Nana we also have ACTUAL MooCows!
Hello VK!

Nana so happy today I can barely stand myself!

https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvldM

Nappy Roots - Good Day ( 4k Lyrical Video ) - YouTube

Let's begin nowI woke up this morning and I saidYou know instead of waitin' for a good day to happen, you knowWaitin' around through up's and down's, you kno...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am glad you are on a farm and we won't have to worry about you. I hope to purchase a farm in the future for organic/non gmo crops.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I have 2 bothers and one sis, they all have homes here on the farm along with my Mom and my daughter, so we will be fine, but thank you for caring. Hope you are in a good bubble too. Love you.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Me too, Nana. I’m thinking of adding some sheep.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Awwh those are adorable. My Pa had sheep and goats when I was a kid, hell we had everything pigs, cows, horses, mules, ducks, bees.
dogs, cats, chickens. There was nothing cuter that the little black and white goats. Poor goats get a bad rap like the bunnies, pandas, and owls.

We did not buy meat at the store at all, and we had about an acre to acrea and a half garden every year.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Oh my gosh, they are so cute!!!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication

Hi there Snap love to you too.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

was just listening to this on my tractor.

Just what color is that tractor?

Playlist, moo’s, and stars aligned —
Something about this makes me smile. :)

https://qalerts.app/?n=144

VK’s TS = 2:29 > 1111.
Shane’s “All Aligned” TS = 2:31 > 2:4 > 1122.

(13) Show this thread