Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The question is what’s ‘Its’ and why is ‘It’ in the gas.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

lets use logic. The size of the tanks they would need to use to spray over large areas would have to be huge. Easily noticeable by staff. Easy to snap pics. All pictures I have seen were from specialty planes designed to spray liquid or by test planes designed to transfer liquid around the cabin to simulate a shift in weight.

If you take a video you will see trails from the engines. (unless they are fuel dumping - legal btw)

If they are spraying us its in the gas.

They did add 'polymers' to jet fuel to prevent explosions due to the 'incredible' damage on 911. I want to attack this but it has saved lives since.

Then you can ask Why? Don't they breath the same air? Don't they live on the same planet? Wouldn't public water be a better delivery method if they want to target? Are they prepping the atmos for alien visitors?

I am affected physically by whatever they are spraying. We VERY SELDOM have clear blue sky here,( we live at the end of a dirt road on 880 acres, so its not "smog" getting to me). but when we DO see blue sky, its not long before we see the planes start. 2 hours later, unnatural cloud formations everywhere n I have trouble breathing outside. Whats causing it? I promise u they arent spraying harmless mist...

Only people mentioned by @ShowponyCowgirl in this post can reply

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

In Repentance I give ALL Glory, Thanksgiving in acknowledgement To Father God Through Christ Jesus
as I ask The Lord for assistance in the sky to be cleansed. Thanksgiving before the actual action in the sky occurs is putting faith into action through obedience by Father God And Christ's teachings. 🙏💕🙏🌼

https://educate-yourself.org/cn/sylphandchemtrailindex.shtml

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Back when I first got the internet in the early 1990's.

Research went everywhere. I always knew Holy Spirit directed my path because I never knew how I got there.The web information woven daily by guidance was amazing and I was a sponge.

One of the first sites discovered was
educate-yourself.org

Their guidance has been with me since day one.
Chemtrails / Slyphs revelation exploded,
and I put it into action.
The Beautiful Slyphs move in to rescued, restored, cleanse our chemtrail skys to where we ARE cleansed beautiful skys all the time.

Awesome Hallelujah Holy Spirit Responds To Our Action In Faith, Obedience, Love For Father God's Blessed Terra Firma To Us.

We ARE The Conduit Through Christ Jesus. In Love, Faith, Obedience Through Christ Jesus To The Many Ways And Things For Father God And His Creations To Coincide, To Work In This Flesh Realm Existence...Prayer Brings Spiritual Existence Into Flesh Realm Existence With Great Awesome Hallelujah Accomplishments. Am

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

*in,
*to rescue, restore, and cleanse

(I could use an edit button for sure!)🙃🙂

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

F350 holds 48 gallons
767 holds 23,980 gallons

Even without adding that's lots of pollution.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Inovation boom. Just, can you really call it inovation, if the tech existed (in some cases probably for hundreds of years) and it was just hidden from humanity?

1/5

soot falls to the ground, it is not a greenhouse gas.

(4) Show this thread