Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I can honestly say that I never see anything like that where I live in PA.

BUT, that doesn't mean that they aren't doing it at night.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

nj on fri looked just like this. many lines at once crisscrossing & intersecting. followed by smog. more than usual in your face obvious. to wake the sleepers?

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

This must stop. They won't stop so we must stop it.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

I was not happy yesterday morning when I walked outside and saw massive chemtrails…

Hunting rabbits deep down the Rabbit holes! Space! Politics! Military! Photography! Hollyweird! Big med! Cabal! God’s Universe! Children!

I have taken these photos numerous times since 2010 and that shadow could be all the metal particulates reflecting back at the sun ,but the other particulates like fluoride? to hold the trail together could be shading it. the sun angle and sky placement might be part of it also, because the shadow doesnt always show up. Thats my thoughts on the shadow showing up sometimes, but not always. If it is a fake led sun, it wont be as high as we think it is. Yes, I said fake sun, becuase sometime during Obama it became a cool led luer ligh sun except sunrise and sunset.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Lots of chemtrail talk on this site

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Now in NJ they have these really small things that fly across the sky but the trail disappeared right away so it is not noticeable. You think that they aren't spraying but now they use trails that disappear quickly.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

That is how our skies above Baltimore were yesterday. I do not ever remember seeing the skies have so many chem trails in them. Can we just detox and pray? What can we do?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Nothing is getting better. Let's be honest with ourselves. This is usually what I see in NJ. I am really sorry. If we were in control this wouldn't be happening.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

With ya on that. Similar along West Coast. THIS is the real source of the western drought. Can verify that EVERY TIME natural cloud/moisture is coming onshore from the Pacific, [they] are up spraying heavily. Forecasted rain is almost always reduced to a fraction and sometimes to none at all. It's a level of criminality and arrogance against God that most cannot understand.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I see 'em, day in and day out. How can anyone say we're "winning" when we are being poisoned every single day? So sinister, so depressing and NO ONE is held accountable. Like the jab.#CrimesAgainstHumanity

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

So very thankful I live in Alaska. We don't see too much of that. I guess there aren't enough of us to spend the money on killing us.

Chemtrail Whistleblower

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

rain water test showed aluminum, strontium, barium and sulfur.

Gramma, Patriot, stained glass artist. GOD BLESS THE USA !!!

Skies in pa looked the same yesterday, sunny then soon after the trails it got super cloudy, it always happens that way here.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I pay attention to what's being sprayed near me & when

For what it's worth I declare out loud that they do not have permission or consent to do such a thing

Usually in 24-48 hours a weather system comes barreling through
From research that I've done, there also seem to be ways they can "microwave" the chem clouds they've created & that only intensifies things

I'm growing part of my food in a friend's greenhouse (mine still isn't finished) & what I do plant outside I'm keeping a close eye on & keeping supplied with nutrients

I also continue to detox my body in various ways against chemicals, metals & even nano tech

Really, what else can you do?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

What if it's currently used for our protection and to prevent more tunneling ?

Check out how the sun was used as weapon and to "melt" things ..... like tunnels.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Same in SC. Seems more and more every day.

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

So where are all the Environmentalists?? I've been asking myself this for years. Where's Earth Justice, the Sierra Club, the Wilderness Society et al? You'd think they'd be all over this complete with fund raising campaigns.

I live by an airport. If this were "normal," I would see contrails and chemtrails all day. The entire day can have a clear blue sky. But there will be chemtrails at dawn or dusk.

Goals? Obfuscation of the sun. Certain elements enhance signals, such as barium in the trails (similar to CT scans and x-rays). Fog of war (literally).

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a333462.pdf

There aren't always electrically charged particles in the ionosphere, so they cheat. Given our true technologies, this would all seem to be overkill.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Let's go ~~ Oh and look you have an Evergreen in AZ too :)
I keep saying I need to pack a lunch and go on a road trip.

Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. is an Oregon-based aviation company with longstanding ties to the CIA. Its huge Evergreen Maintenance Center in Arizona was bought from the Agency, which offered the property to no-one else.

]In 1980 an Evergreen plane flew the recently deposed Shah of Iran from Panama to Egypt, hours before the Panamanian government was due to receive an extradition request from the new government in Tehran.[1] Giving rides to dictators is something of a specialty for the company – it also allowed El Salvador‘s President Duarte to use its helicopter, which was officially in the country to help repair power lines.

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/environment/humans/chemtrails/news.php?q=1281097824

Billboard that was near Portland, Oregon.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

puffy clouds right now

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Contrails or vapor trails are line-shaped clouds produced by aircraft engine exhaust or changes in air pressure, typically at aircraft cruising altitudes several miles above the Earth's surface. Contrails are composed primarily of water, in the form of ice crystals. The combination of water vapor in aircraft engine exhaust and the low ambient temperatures that exist at high altitudes allows the formation of the trails.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Impurities in the engine exhaust from the fuel, including sulfur compounds provide some of the particles that can serve as sites for water droplet growth in the exhaust and, if water droplets form, they might freeze to form ice particles that compose a contrail. Their formation can also be triggered by changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface. Contrails, and other clouds directly resulting from human activity, are collectively named homogenitus

(1) Show this thread

All week in western PA

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Southeastern PA too. 😡

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Denver has been crazy full of Ctrails last
2 weeks- and heavy non-stop wind. Tryna manifest a tornado to take down DIA.

Reminds me of post 1010, air/water/chemicals. Connecting the dots a little bit here, the MM clock was set to 10:10, post 1010. Baby on the floor, hands in mouth, the start. Everything...the soap (chemicals) we put on our bodies, lotions, etc have an affect on how the human body reacts, then they are spraying it into the air to affect everyone and poisoning the water supply with fluoride and other harmful chemicals to prevent people from awakening. Guess they never got the memo,#NCSWIC#GodWins

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

West side of Phoenix...it was worse an hour ago.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Not as bad in my part of AZ, but they have been busy this morning

What are they trying to hide?