Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Nothing is getting better. Let's be honest with ourselves. This is usually what I see in NJ. I am really sorry. If we were in control this wouldn't be happening.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I see 'em, day in and day out. How can anyone say we're "winning" when we are being poisoned every single day? So sinister, so depressing and NO ONE is held accountable. Like the jab.#CrimesAgainstHumanity

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

With ya on that. Similar along West Coast. THIS is the real source of the western drought. Can verify that EVERY TIME natural cloud/moisture is coming onshore from the Pacific, [they] are up spraying heavily. Forecasted rain is almost always reduced to a fraction and sometimes to none at all. It's a level of criminality and arrogance against God that most cannot understand.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I agree, It is criminal. If our own government is not responsible for it, they should be shooting these things right out of the sky. We are here for truth and I just don't feel like we are getting it.

(1) Show this thread