#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Disney Stripped

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

only the children will wake em.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

many men's hearts will fail them...to be awake is not for everyone.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Waking my hubs up has not been easy. It's been long, tiring, an very testing. He literally shuts down anything relating to kids if he hears what Im listening to while flicking though videos or documentaries on rumble/bitchute. He gets quiet then gets angry. Like a confused disbelief angry. Some wont be able to grasp how bad it truly is. It's terrible an exhausting. But ill never give up sharing what I know. Eventually they will have no choice, but to know...so ill keep dosing him.

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

I am blessed that my wife is a true soul mate. When we met 30 years ago I was spewing and spouting about world banks, rothschilds, masons, illuminati, tri-lateral commission...
She wasn't fully on board but listened and passively paid attention. Now she is fully aware although she is a fragile sweet soul that I don't over saturate with too much. The point is she knows and that makes all the difference. Not sure how life would be right now if we weren't on the same page.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Absolutely. I guess we all have our own strengths an to be here at this point I'd say we have surpassed the mental strength part. Im just grateful we all had each other to lean on because it has definitely been challenging at times because you cant unsee you know what I mean.

Good point. I 0ften wonder how it is I can rake in all of the horrific information and still function, God willing I remain sane. My hubs has had a harder time and he takes a little at a time. I’m grateful we can share the knowledge. We are under stress from it, waiting for relief that is taking years. When it is all out there will be a letting go of the holding it in.

In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it