#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Disney Stripped

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

but its so heartbreaking to have to go through again and again. i truly pray this is coming to an end and soon. im so happy that so many are waking up, but so many of us have been around and got our hopes up praying and begging jesus to bring it to an end so many times, its like ripping a bandaid off of the wound. ill never give up but does make one discouraged from time to time. thats not meant to send a negative vibe. love to you guys always

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Yes 100%, if they believe it. "Can't tell them - have to show them" sadly. Amazes me how much some people resist even the possibility of these atrocities. Find it v. sad.

The truth is in plain sight

Yep, I pray that the entire world knows about HAITI soon, and all the children who lost their lives for sacrifices all over the world. God bless their souls.🙏🏽💗🙏🏽

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

So many hearts are going to break for the children.
Mine will never be the same.
I want to hug every child who has been hurt...but that is something we all want.
The children are what we fight for.
Those who are asleep will join us once they know.
God bless Humanity. ❤️

FJB .......Trump is my President

I have 2 friends and family trying to wake up , i share all kinds of things about the kids they tell me its not true these links are just a big conspiracy .

very sad but true

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Yep! Sad but true!

TS 309 and 310.
Caps on Disney Stripped = 23 PAIN.

https://qalerts.app/?n=309
https://qalerts.app/?n=310

https://t.me/georgenews/4067

#boycottDisney

GEORGENEWS, [Apr 15, 2022 at 4:31 AM]
⚡️"I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD.." 🎵🎵

https://youtu.be/1of3UwV72JU

###

https://t.me/georgenews |@GEORGENEWS

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Only when things are announced on msm...I shared things to people about the children and they still don't believe it.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Ron D is a good man. Well done. I hope the pressure stays on them from eveywhere VK, but the children they have groomed better step up and make it known that this game is over. We know who they are. Its up to them though.

bring on the building inspections. a reason to go into every single room, nook and cranny.

gotta have your buildings up to code! will see what’s hidden inside… tunnels? secret rooms? things? people? God only knows the evil that resides there

evil is going DOWN.

I hope so. I know many who still won’t see. Or at least they don’t bellieve me. Yet.

I´m afraid so Vincent.

Co workers were talking about how addicted they were to watching the Johnny Depp trial. It’s hard being awake sometimes

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication

lol mental torture. tough being “human” these days

In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication

lol mental torture. tough being “human” these days

(2) Show this thread

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

sad but true

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

sadly...

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Pendant

(1) Show this thread

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

Agree 100%. God Bless you and every single soul who has worked so vigorously and tirelessly.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Crimes against Children = common denominator [no matter political affiliation][mass pop awakening].

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication

Game Theory

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

AGREE 100%

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

many men's hearts will fail them...to be awake is not for everyone.

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Waking my hubs up has not been easy. It's been long, tiring, an very testing. He literally shuts down anything relating to kids if he hears what Im listening to while flicking though videos or documentaries on rumble/bitchute. He gets quiet then gets angry. Like a confused disbelief angry. Some wont be able to grasp how bad it truly is. It's terrible an exhausting. But ill never give up sharing what I know. Eventually they will have no choice, but to know...so ill keep dosing him.

(1) Show this thread

And that will bring the sleepers close to God and Jesus

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Children are a gift from God.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

NOTHING IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN THE CHILDREN

Sweet Jesus, we trust in you.
Help us save the children.

Lord, hear our prayer.
🙏

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Yes and Amen 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Like being splashed with a 5 gallon ice bucket from a dead sleep! Won’t be an easy wake-up call for most.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

the new ice bucket challenge

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Especially when it comes to Disney! It’s just a freaking pedo park and people worship that place.

(3) Show this thread