#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Please post best solution for stuffed sinuses.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, this is fascinating. You posted a short snippet of frequencies killing cancer cells last week. Here is a 17 minute video of the full presentation that snippet came from. I’m pretty sure frequencies could have an effect on sinus congestion too. Just saying. :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U&vl=en

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

I have a frequency generator (told you, nerd at heart). I really meed to use it more, it’s time consuming.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Oh boy- last night I bought an EMF reader now I just ordered a vibe generator. This whole Q thing better be real or I am fooked.😀

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

We have a frequency generator. You have to wet the foot and hand pads to use it. It has codes for every ailment. You can run several at once. They can take a while. I definitely could use it more oftem.

Only people mentioned by @Positively_Negative in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Positively Negative, click on at the bottom under it