My sweet cousin is in hospice.
This “pandemic” is so damn evil.
If you see this, please pray for her transition into etermity to be filled with peace, comfort and love.

Only people mentioned by @CarolinaOuest in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

As a Hospice Chaplain, I can assure you this will be TRUE. There will be Singing & Praises & Light & Love Welcoming her Home~ Ask for a sign & watch: Your wish will be granted~
Sending Much Love to you & family.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am really sorry. My prayers are with you and your cousin. Dear GOD, please intervene in this madness soon.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending up prayers for you and your family 🙏💗🌈🙏

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for your dear cousin! 🙏🙏🙏

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Prayers sent. 🙏♥️🙏

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏

Praying for God’s grace and mercy.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I said a prayer for her. I am so sorry!!

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💞

I’m so sorry to hear about your cousin. I know the angels will be right by her side.🙏🏽💗🙏🏽

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

prayers

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️Just prayed for you all. GOD Bless.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh so sorry it is hard to lose the ppl we love. Prayers for peace for both of you.

Praying for Her🙏🙏🙏

I understand how you feel this month a familiar and a very dear friend of the family were murdered (heart problems after take the damn vaccine) this evil must end now.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🙏May a peaceful spirit fill you, your family, and your dear cousin’s heart knowing that eternal life with Our Lord is filled with incredible Love.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🙏May a peaceful spirit fill you, your family, and your dear cousin’s heart knowing that eternal life with Our Lord is filled with incredible Love.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

🙏so sorry to hear you are going thru this... may our Lord love and protect you and your family on this journey and welcome your cousin with open arms

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

🙏

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏 I am saying many Prayers for Your Sweet Cousin 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💚🌹

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

I lost my little sister last Thursday to pancreatic cancer. Prayign for your cousin and my sister.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

I will be praying for you, too. Im sorry for your loss. ❤️🙏🏼🕊

(2) Show this thread

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

I lost my little sister last Thursday to pancreatic cancer. Prayign for your cousin and my sister.

Thank you family, for the love.

Family is everything.❤️🙏🏼