There is just something that feels all too familiar about all of this... Every single detail... All of it.... Anyone else Feel this way too?

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

We are living the same day everyday
digging
waiting
hoping!

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

Same here! Deja vu on a daily basis. Vivid dreams with the color yellow.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i heard a theory that we could carry memory on our DNA. standing in the middle of a secluded cemetery in a busy New England town behind a Uhaul lot that i have passed hundreds of times and it was totally hidden to me. i was born in the hospital across the road and my work brings me in there. the grave of my Great Great Great Grandfather whose name i hadn’t learned until Saturday was in front of me. he was the age of my oldest son when he passed. i know for a fact my own mother never knew he was right there. no one alive in my lifetime knew. mom is buried next to his son in another State. how did i end up living and working right here not knowing i am making his footsteps a little deeper 200+ years later?

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

theres a strange sense of knowing but not knowing what is known.

yes i do notice it

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Jmm Mahorn to her Publication

How ya doing Fren 💖? 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

Time slips too, I am definitely experiencing time slips. VIVID dreams with bright white lights

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

yes!!! now who has the instruction manual and is willing to share LOL

déjà vu seems to happen alot it seems revisiting things that need to be resolved in our heads. It happens to me all the time! Love you and Good Mornin’ dear Kiki! 🙏🏼🥰🙌🏻💫

Might be the intense collective consciousness gathering energy as it draws closer to center.

like if we did it All before, that's why some know what's next but the further away the harder it becomes to see, I guess it's part of recovering the connection with the planes above the third dimension. Its like in the Astral, time runs differently that's why we have premonitory dreams too🤷‍♂️

2:22 on April 18th, 2 days ago.
These synchronicities are off the charts!☺️♾

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has whole days of de ja vu.
I am convinced the White Hats are groundhog dayin us to reset to prevent the evils from pulling off their really bad false flag events but that is just me.
Well no several others I have talked to feel it too.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

TEAAF = 33
I noticed at 11:11 but didnt capture the time in time. Vibin’ with you!

there’s something very strange going on and I seem to be witnessing miracles every single day. I don’t know exactly what this is but it’s absolutely fascinating. Tiny details of my life from my youth have huge correlations with the now. It makes me believe that none of us are actually in control even when we think we are. I guess I just don’t know what’s going on but I know it’s absolutely huge. and I’m not talking about me, I’m talking about all of us and everything. trying to explain the unexplainable can be quite difficult.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Puzzle pieces falling into place. Been that way for a few years now.

(1) Show this thread

Lightworker. 144K. Here to help heal and ascend the planet. Holistic Alignment and Healing

Yep. It has been feeling deja vu for a while now

maybe you could explain how you are feeling? I have alot of anxiety the past 2 weeeks

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Yes, for some time now

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

For a while yes.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

starting to feel the same

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

i just had the same thought...