🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

There is just something that feels all too familiar about all of this... Every single detail... All of it.... Anyone else Feel this way too?

i heard a theory that we could carry memory on our DNA. standing in the middle of a secluded cemetery in a busy New England town behind a Uhaul lot that i have passed hundreds of times and it was totally hidden to me. i was born in the hospital across the road and my work brings me in there. the grave of my Great Great Great Grandfather whose name i hadn’t learned until Saturday was in front of me. he was the age of my oldest son when he passed. i know for a fact my own mother never knew he was right there. no one alive in my lifetime knew. mom is buried next to his son in another State. how did i end up living and working right here not knowing i am making his footsteps a little deeper 200+ years later?

Only people mentioned by @Elizabeast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Griff, click on at the bottom under it