Ok@GhostEzra@doqholliday
So if we are moving the capital to PA, who has eyes on where that will be?
Surely by now there is some activity there by now getting prepared for that happening there somewhere.
You know it has to be a large BEAUTIFUL place, surely someone has eyes on something happening there. Something of that magnitude should not go unnoticed and would not be made ready over fookin night????

Waiting...@vincentkennedy

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Freedom lover...enjoyer of cosmic unity and fairness for all...without all the liberal retardedness. Pro Good...Pro God

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

seems that monkeywerx showed a 'permanent' no fly over Philadelphia a few weeks ago...?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response macweezyQ thompson to her Publication

Let's check that out tm

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Pa has some beautiful areas. i wonder if they are thinking on Valley Forge or Washington Crossing? POTUS did speak from there in the Fall.
i grew up across from there. it used to be farmland but now very residential. Maybe taking back Philly?
anywhere but DC is good.
where do you think Nana?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I dont know will look around some tm just thought about it tonight.
Would it be some place already built?
What is a city and blg that ties back to the original constituion or time?
Idk but something has to be going on if they are gonna be there anytime soon.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

The park @ Washington's Crossing is beautiful.
Still, I'd like it to be more centralized so we can all get to our new Capitol. It's difficult if you live out West.

(3) Show this thread