Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok@GhostEzra@doqholliday
So if we are moving the capital to PA, who has eyes on where that will be?
Surely by now there is some activity there by now getting prepared for that happening there somewhere.
You know it has to be a large BEAUTIFUL place, surely someone has eyes on something happening there. Something of that magnitude should not go unnoticed and would not be made ready over fookin night????

Waiting...@vincentkennedy

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Pa has some beautiful areas. i wonder if they are thinking on Valley Forge or Washington Crossing? POTUS did speak from there in the Fall.
i grew up across from there. it used to be farmland but now very residential. Maybe taking back Philly?
anywhere but DC is good.
where do you think Nana?

I dont know will look around some tm just thought about it tonight.
Would it be some place already built?
What is a city and blg that ties back to the original constituion or time?
Idk but something has to be going on if they are gonna be there anytime soon.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

yes we definately need to think about this.
he could take over a former us cap location that would have significant historical meanjng to him and makes the most sense. But on the other hand he loves to build πŸ₯°

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Yes on both some one just said that Monkeywerks had mentioned a no fly zone recently over PA

(1) Show this thread