Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok@GhostEzra@doqholliday
So if we are moving the capital to PA, who has eyes on where that will be?
Surely by now there is some activity there by now getting prepared for that happening there somewhere.
You know it has to be a large BEAUTIFUL place, surely someone has eyes on something happening there. Something of that magnitude should not go unnoticed and would not be made ready over fookin night????

Waiting...@vincentkennedy

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Pa has some beautiful areas. i wonder if they are thinking on Valley Forge or Washington Crossing? POTUS did speak from there in the Fall.
i grew up across from there. it used to be farmland but now very residential. Maybe taking back Philly?
anywhere but DC is good.
where do you think Nana?

The park @ Washington's Crossing is beautiful.
Still, I'd like it to be more centralized so we can all get to our new Capitol. It's difficult if you live out West.

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MidnightRider in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Midnight Rider, click on at the bottom under it